This video has been removed because its content violated YouTube's Terms of Service.

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PraiseTheSun

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
4vJ2z.png

Is this something new introduced by yt or what? Last two-three days i lost most of my videos with same message.

I am getting this message recently only. Usually mine vids were flagged but this doesn't make sense. Coz i can't find any proper cause for this problem
My question is you guys getting vids removed coz of this too? Or is it coz of my views. I buy views from ruoall only.

Thanks for answering the question.

molabee

Reaction score
Hmm, last week, more than 10 of my vids were deleted for this same reason. The videos only had 500-1000 views.

PraiseTheSun

Reaction score
molabee said:
Hmm, last week, more than 10 of my vids were deleted for this same reason. The videos only had 500-1000 views.

The worst part, you dont know the reason. I fear if i upload any vid, it will flagged as well.

PraiseTheSun

Reaction score
Copy Cat said:
This means your video was not flagged. This is YouTube's takedown notice when they take it down themselves through their automated means. If a video included a flagged URL like "adf.ly" it may automatically be taken down by YouTube without any human interaction and that message will show.

Yeah i know its not flagged. But i was not using any adf.ly but somewhere blog or bit.ly link link to direct download link.

Xhat

Reaction score
If it's wasn't the first time that you uploaded this video without changing the MD5 hash, then YT deleted automatically this video. I'm not sure but for me it was this.

hideki

Reaction score
pretty scary if yt already got a list of phrases related to common niches

Jain

Reaction score
today one of mine got taken down also
1e958fd4439ff3086febd860c502097b.png

best other's big hunk is still good, better use some good private proxies to log in your accounts..

Awesomeness

Reaction score
most of fake uploaded videos are gonna be taken down fast. dont be surprised it that happens. but if your video is legit there is nothing to worry that your video will be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom