This really sucks...

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Solar Oblivion

Reaction score
Youtube just mass suspended all of my accounts and now I have to start over, how can I avoid this from happening again?

How many accounts should I have per IP?

All of my accounts were under the same IP and PVA.

I feel like quitting but I've learned so much that it would be best if I just start over.

Mr White

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I got mass banned twice, now I am up around 10-20$ a day again.
Don't give up

boghi

Reaction score
Try to use 1 ip /1 pva.In this way you'll avoid mass ban .Also don't forget to clear cache/cookies when switching accounts.

doodoo

Reaction score
Use 1phone number for max 3accounts,if you have dynamic IP always restart router before loging in another account,if you don't have buy proxies.
Always remember to clear cookies/cache.
Use GoogleChrome Incognito when creating accounts (maybe it helps a little).

Swent

Reaction score
Invest in an Internet connection with a Dynamic IP if you don't already have one. Seriously, it's worth it.

Stewmath

Reaction score
If your videos are not very large in filesize then get yourself a USB mobile 3G/4G internet dongle.

why??, because every time you reset your connection on the dongle you get a totally new ip address, in the uk you can get these with about 2GB of data usage for about £15 a month + £1 per day for whenever you go over your usage.

But if your home made videos are say 50mb in size each you could upload around 40 videos per month all on totally different ip addresses, of course if your filesize is lower you can upload more :)

**this info is mainly for people who dont have dynamic ip addresses on there home broadband**

Top Bottom