This forum does not encourage flags, but... ?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

-qwerty-

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

User

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Because flags are annoying as hell and can lead to other things. If you get flagged a lot on a IP address, you may get looked up and deleted by Youtube a lot more.

Removed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ReadByte said:
I don't think it's fair that you can flag a video which someone else made themselves. You are essentially being a greedy bastard if you want 0% competition from other marketers, who they themselves may be from CPA Elites. If people rip your video...that's another story.

Totally agree with everything he said!

Mr White

Reaction score
Flagging is for people who are to lazy or stupid to learn how to outrank their competition.

-qwerty-

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ReadByte said:
I don't think it's fair that you can flag a video which someone else made themselves. You are essentially being a greedy bastard if you want 0% competition from other marketers, who they themselves may be from CPA Elites. If people rip your video...that's another story.

If it's not fair flagging videos made by others, why does it exist? To report videos that does not meet the terms of YouTube. Which is very important.

What if someone is spreading a ransomware or something?

Soup

Reaction score
-qwerty- said:
ReadByte said:

If it's not fair flagging videos made by others, why does it exist? To report videos that does not meet the terms of YouTube. Which is very important.

Well if it's that and you have proof of that then the community will do something. Last time I remember, we got someone banned on Adnooka and on Youtube for that.

-qwerty-

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Soup said:
-qwerty- said:
ReadByte said:

Well if it's that and you have proof of that then the community will do something. Last time I remember, we got someone banned on Adnooka and on Youtube for that.

That's nice, but still I don't see any reason to ban flag generally. This forum should allow members to discuss both positive and negative sites of IM imo. If you look at other forums like --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---, they allow discussion of negative SEO which is the same as flagging.

DutchPride

Reaction score
Website
www.cpaelites.com
ReadByte said:

Because of this ^

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ReadByte said:

+1

Top Bottom