Think i found the golden niche

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

OnlyProfit

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Bought this dudes niche pack: http://www.cpaelites.com/User-newking32

His last copy of it i think i found a golden niche there is around 15 videos on the niche but there is over 10k videos about the game. But a guy who uplaoded it 3 days ago is top 1 on page 1 :p Gonna use this one ftw

God

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Wow that actually turned out to be good. Kinda wish I bought a copy now :(.

OnlyProfit

Reaction score
Its insane good i've searched around 60+ niches on youtube all ready to setup and i will be on page 1 within a few days :p

zexo

Reaction score
#Realtalk. said:
Its insane good i've searched around 60+ niches on youtube all ready to setup and i will be on page 1 within a few days :p

That's the way to go really. If you upload them via metcafe, vimeo and maybe add a 3 step system for your landing pages, of course that is if you use landing pages. Then you will get traffic from various sources. Youtube, google, facebook, twitter, vimeo, metcafe and maybe mouth to mouth as well. Also I suggest you create a facebook page for every niche.

SteelHard

Reaction score
Awesome information. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

OnlyProfit

Reaction score
newking32 said:
#Realtalk. said:
Bought this dudes niche pack: http://www.cpaelites.com/User-newking32

His last copy of it i think i found a golden niche there is around 15 videos on the niche but there is over 10k videos about the game. But a guy who uplaoded it 3 days ago is top 1 on page 1 :p Gonna use this one ftw

Its Good To hear that you found Golden niche :cheesy:

i hope you earn a Lot with that ..Update the thread daily and your earnings.. I really like to follow this thread

NOTE : NO MORE SELLING OF NICHE PACKS PLZ DONT PM ME

http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Realtalk-s-road-to-40-a-day

Top Bottom