The original adventure of a CPA Elites nerd

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

D

Deleted member 3686

The original adventure of a --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- nerd

Concept : The idea beside the thread is simply to share with you my little nerdy life from the money that I make only, the different projects that I am working on to simply the little discoveries that I made and the people that I meet. This might sound useless for some people and some other will possibly learn some new things. I don't think my life worth more than yours, but I do think that it deserves to be shared.
I will try to update this thread every week or two, and I hope you will enjoy the reading.

Probux Journey : I recently started to be into Probux (a PTC websiste for the people that don't know much about it). I follow this Probux Strategy to try to be successful. I will give you some of my stats :
  • Number of Rented Referrals : 200
  • Number of Direct Referrals : 0
  • Rented Referrals daily clicks average : 390
  • Autopay Status : On
  • Account Upgrade : Normal Member
  • Main Balance : $9.9528

I plan to make some good money to be able to pay a Gold Upgrade then invest little by little to reach 2000 Rented Referral it should take me 4 or 6 months.
I click everyday and don't use any kind of bots, because it is not worth to take the risk, I highly advice you to do the same.

League of Legends : I also play a lot of League of Legends on the EUW server. I play since 2011 but was not able to play during the year 2012 because I was exchange student in America. So I started Bronze V a month ago and I just reached Silver III yesterday.
I also decided to play almost only Nidalee to reach Gold. I don't stream but I am open for some friendly games with anyone on the EUW server.

Attrapezlestoutes.com (a wordpress niche website) : I created 3 weeks ago a niche website using Wordpress about dating, self development and sex advice. I chose this niche even if it's highly hard to rank because I know how/where to pormote. I will use the ads network CrakRevenue and ClickBank to do affiliation.

• Domain name cost : 8$
  • Hosting cost : 5$
  • Money made so far : 0$

I start to get people liking my Facebook page and sharing my article so this is a good sign, and I also got my first visitor from organic research.
The website is available here

It's written in French but I hope it could help you to get inspired if you want to start a real marketing business.

Also the guy who made the awesome header/logo is this --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- user

He really did an awesome job in my opinion.

CouchSurfing : I used CouchSurfing (which is a website to travel and host people) a week ago, I hosted two Latvian girls called Ildze and Daarta they are 19 and 20 years old, and I have to say it was an amazing experience. They cooked me and my family an awesome Latvian cake and teach me how to play some very simple guitar songs. I showed them how to juggle and breath fire and we spend 4 days together to the beach/swimming pool/concert and all. They left now, but invited me to visit them in Latvia whenever I want. If you are open minded people I advice you to try this at least once !

PPD/CPA : Registered on SharaCash.org and now I am learning the VB basics to be able to make my own fake program, it will be quick because I already have some knowledge into programming languages. My first niche will be about "Fast and Furious 7" I just stole a video and change the MD5 hash then boosted my views/like using addmefast/hitleap/vagex then getting HQ comments using ub2views. (I won't tell the other) but I want you to know a little more information as I am a newbie here like a lot of other people and I hope I can motivate some others.
I will create a landing page using blogger for my next niche and will probably share this one too.
For this moment I made zero lead and got only 2clicks on my ShareCash link but my video keep getting ranked better.

Optional Information : I bought a GoPro Hero 3 camera, because I plan to open a personal website about the people I meet and the country I visit. It cost me 300$ but I am pretty satisfied with it, I tried to record some video under the wated it's pretty awesome.
I also bought a VPN from ScopeVPN, and I have to say it works pretty good for the price, allowing me to do bypass some website security.

See you next update guys :cool:

D

Deleted member 3686

Thanks mate for your feedback, I will update in time when I get some new stuff going here :)

Top Bottom