[THE BEST] YT Likes Provider!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

JuanMove

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Okay, so guys I would like to ask what YT likes provider is the best for you.

Best means it doesn't result to a video ban/termination and the quality of the like is at least 90%.

Does AddMeFast offers this kind of YT Likes? Since I have 200K+ credits on AMF. I don't know where to use it, do you have any provider you can share?

JuanMove

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Smoky said:
For my best is AMF & Vagex :) , work Perfect for me :d .

Yea me too but I'm looking for something better.

But on AMF don't use the DCL because it is the reason why all my videos are terminated :)

Smoky

Reaction score
JuanMove said:
Yea me too but I'm looking for something better.

But on AMF don't use the DCL because it is the reason why all my videos are terminated :)

Try to buy some like :) , that is best way .. or try to use Enhance Views ( I do not think it's very good , i only use for "Custom Comment" )

OMGWTFISTHIS

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
What do you mean AMF doesn't have DCL? It does, unless it doesn't work - but the option for it is there. O.o

JuanMove

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OMGWTFISTHIS said:
What do you mean AMF doesn't have DCL? It does, unless it doesn't work - but the option for it is there. O.o

I mean don't use AMF Daily Click Limit, because youtube can detect it. It is the reason why my YouTube Videos were terminated.

Irmbedic

Reaction score
I cant make a Vagex account because the database is full or whatever lol

"Max Members Reached. Please check back later this year."

OMGWTFISTHIS

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
JuanMove said:
OMGWTFISTHIS said:

I mean don't use AMF Daily Click Limit, because youtube can detect it. It is the reason why my YouTube Videos were terminated.

What exactly are they going to detect? The fact that you made 102 likes each day, for 8 days straight? I'm sure you'd get other likes from various sources.

JuanMove

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OMGWTFISTHIS said:
JuanMove said:
OMGWTFISTHIS said:

What exactly are they going to detect? The fact that you made 102 likes each day, for 8 days straight? I'm sure you'd get other likes from various sources.

You don't get me bro hehehe! What I mean is I enabled the Daily Click Limit on my videos. I set it up to 20 videos everyday continuously and I think that is the reason why I get banned :) I think they detect it because of the continuously or the AMF source link

f0rest said:
How the hell you got 200k+ credits on AddMeFast? :D

This one?

jIqkI8s.jpg

I use sophisticated bot programs I've created, that do multiple jobs at a time, I think I've got this credits for 3 or 5 days? I really can't remember hahahaha!

Top Bottom