**The Best CPA/PPD Network And Best Converting Method**

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Îñçrëdìßlê

Reaction score
Hi all. Could somebody tell me which is the best network Among

Adscenmedia,Adworkmedia,Cpalead,Adnooka,Fileice in terms of Conversion

Secondly what is best Method to get maximum conversion without getting caught by your Cpa Network if you are using a Black hat niche

youtube+landingpage+Rar File(pasoword protected) +Text file with passwod link
you tube+Landing page+Direct link to Affiliate Offer
you tube+landing page+Link locker to the File

I am only using the First method which is
youtube+landingpage+Rar File(pasoword protected) +Text file with password link because ,this is the only method by which your CPA network would not be able to find out about your traffic source

DeFactos

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Well this is an old question. Everyone will give you different opinions. So you really have to know what works with you the best. It is trial and error.

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
You should try and see what network pays you best, and about the method, I am using google traffic, I use youtube very rarely because of the flaggers who don't want to play fair.

Îñçrëdìßlê

Reaction score
DeFactos said:
Well this is an old question. Everyone will give you different opinions. So you really have to know what works with you the best. It is trial and error.

Thnks for the Answer mate, i am new to CPA/PPD and exploring things in order to get maximum output out of my hard work. I got approved accounts with all these Networks mentioned above and really need some expert comment from CPA gurus

Top Bottom