Thank button

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeuwst

Reaction score
Just a thank button matching the theme, can be used for the new plug-in :

fF3oJ8w.png

LinX

Banned
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I saw this them using this but they switched back to the blue one :o

-LinX

Jeuwst

Reaction score
LinX said:

-LinX

That's odd..

Well i'll just keep the thread here so if they need it, they can use it.

Helper

Reaction score
LinX said:

-LinX

That's not true. We never used OP's button. I temporarily used the built in CSS buttons, however there is a strange bug with the JavaScript, so I'm leaving it like this until Verilog can fix it properly (he is the theme developer).

LinX

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
ReadByte said:
LinX said:

-LinX

That's not true. We never used OP's button. I temporarily used the built in CSS buttons, however there is a strange bug with the JavaScript, so I'm leaving it like this until Verilog can fix it properly (he is the theme developer).

I'm not talking about OP's button, but i saw a dark Thank button before and then it switched to blue again after a while.

-LinX

Helper

Reaction score
LinX said:
ReadByte said:
LinX said:

-LinX

I'm not talking about OP's button, but i saw a dark Thank button before and then it switched to blue again after a while.

-LinX

Ah, well you said "this" in reference to OP's button. As I said, I was experimenting with a better solution than the currently ugly button, but for me it's functionality over design.

Jeuwst

Reaction score
ReadByte said:
LinX said:

-LinX

Didn't realise the button was built in, made it for nothing then I guess .. Haha

LinX

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
ReadByte said:
LinX said:
ReadByte said:
LinX said:

-LinX

-LinX

Ah, well you said "this" in reference to OP's button. As I said, I was experimenting with a better solution than the currently ugly button, but for me it's functionality over design.

Aha yeah then i understand why you thought i was referring to OP's button. :)

I agree about functionality over design, it just feels a bit off :p
Great funtion though!

-LinX

Novica

Reaction score
Current buttons are made with CSS, as far as I can tell.
Nice share tho.

(Text on the button have black shadow, so yeah...)
igYEARXKdlPCU.png

God

Reaction score
ReadByte said:
LinX said:

-LinX

So is that the same case with the old lock button was it just the one that was built in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom