[TESTED] New simplest way to earn from PPD/CPA

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

YalaYolo

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Every 90's kid dreamt of this job I'm sure. Playing games and getting paid for it. This is almost what we are going to do. Why almost? We aren't really going to "play" the game, but we are going to run it. Which game is this? None other than Dota 2!

So, what's the idea? We are going to appeal to all the gamers who will do anything to get that rare in-game hat, weapon and courier for their game.

Lets start from the beginning.

The method :
You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

This method 100 % works with little work ... so all depends on u how creative ur !

cheers !
Happy earnings :)

BlvdJeremy

Reaction score
Website
www.Blvd-Media.com
Interesting. So the user would never receive the desired content, since it's just a notepad text file with whatever typed in?

Couldn't this put your account at risk, which wouldn't allow you to get paid earnings that come from the campaign described above?

YalaYolo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No u will not in risk ... to be safe put any yt video which is not copyrighted and which is related to ur niche or google it and get any related download link and insert in ur notepad file :)

BlvdJeremy said:
Interesting. So the user would never receive the desired content, since it's just a notepad with whatever typed in?

Couldn't this put your account at risk, which wouldn't allow you to get paid earnings that come from the campaign described above?

anatho

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not getting this .....
first you say "put anything you want in a txt file like ascii art" then you say "put a link to youtube video in a txt file".
This will get your steam account banned for sure ....
Also what has a youtube video to do with your claim you are "giving away an account with a rare courier in it"?
Next thing is getting your cpa account banned.

YalaYolo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bro put anything you want in a txt file like ascii art or any related thing with niche ... use ur own twist or idea to get conversions as simple is that !

anatho said:
Not getting this .....
first you say "put anything you want in a txt file like ascii art" then you say "put a link to youtube video in a txt file".
This will get your steam account banned for sure ....
Also what has a youtube video to do with your claim you are "giving away an account with a rare courier in it"?
Next thing is getting your cpa account banned.

anatho

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The problem is I will get my steam account banned and next my cpa account .... they will use abuse/report button of the cpa network because they did not get anything/not what was promised .....

YalaYolo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well then use any cpa network which is fully offshore or who ignore reports ... but personally i can suggest no cpa network will ban u if u provide non copyrighted iteams ... thats why me also said before google it and get a niche related download link so that user will get there item and they will not report it !

anatho said:
The problem is I will get my steam account banned and next my cpa account .... they will use abuse/report button of the cpa network because they did not get anything/not what was promised .....

anatho

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
viralxxx said:
Well then use any cpa network which is fully offshore or who ignore reports ... but personally i can suggest no cpa network will ban u if u provide non copyrighted iteams ... thats why me also said before google it and get a niche related download link so that user will get there item and they will not report it !

anatho said:

ok might work, don't know .... the cpa networks I know, none of them allows this, as it is fake content ..... you are promising an account with a courier, so you have to give this and not some youtube video or ascii text .....

the problem with offshore and unknown cpa networks is that they might shave or not pay at all ....
also I think if you continue to make new steam accounts because your getting banned all the time you also need vpn etc because they will IP ban you

God

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I honestly can't see this working to well. Maybe someone will be bored?

Top Bottom