Taxes with CPA

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Jim Newman

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 10, 2013
Messages
242
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
I know some of you have to do taxes because you make over $600 and live in the United States. But how would I go about doing it? Im 16 and have never done taxes before lol. My mom is gunna be like WTF since I don't have a job. But yeah im using AWM and need to fill out tax form for payments. Any help with this or any knowledge on it whatsoever. Help a fellow earner out.
 

Jim Newman

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 10, 2013
Messages
242
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Adorkable said:
If you're under 17, you don't need to fill out taxes.

So why do I need to fill out a tax form...... :mad: Will I have to use my parents name?
 

Jim Newman

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 10, 2013
Messages
242
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
No one knows anything about taxes with PPD? LOL.... Come on now i know some of you have to do them.
 

Adorkable

Well-known member
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 16, 2013
Messages
129
Reaction score
0
Actually, you don't have to file at all.

You can file Tax Return forms if they withhold tax from you.
 

Jim Newman

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 10, 2013
Messages
242
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
GOD.....so confused about this. Bout to go to H&R Block online lol. The struggle is real.
 

Uᴎknown

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
113
Reaction score
0
Honestly, I think if you don't declare your earnings, you're fine.

Unless the tax man finds out somehow? Keep it on the down-low, you're fine.
 

Jim Newman

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 10, 2013
Messages
242
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Power said:
Honestly, I think if you don't declare your earnings, you're fine.

Unless the tax man finds out somehow? Keep it on the down-low, you're fine.

Is this what you do? I mean im getting all the payments paypal. But i still have to fill out the w-9 tax form that gets submitted to the IRS.
 

Adorkable

Well-known member
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 16, 2013
Messages
129
Reaction score
0
Mgwood said:
Power said:
Honestly, I think if you don't declare your earnings, you're fine.

Unless the tax man finds out somehow? Keep it on the down-low, you're fine.

Is this what you do? I mean im getting all the payments paypal. But i still have to fill out the w-9 tax form that gets submitted to the IRS.
The law states you don't have to declare it.
 

Jim Newman

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 10, 2013
Messages
242
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Adorkable said:
Mgwood said:
Power said:
Honestly, I think if you don't declare your earnings, you're fine.

Unless the tax man finds out somehow? Keep it on the down-low, you're fine.

Is this what you do? I mean im getting all the payments paypal. But i still have to fill out the w-9 tax form that gets submitted to the IRS.
The law states you don't have to declare it.

What law is this. If i didn't have to declare it why would I have to fill out a w-9 form.

got this form AWM support team.
2X3uo.png
 
Top Bottom