Surveys?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Shxdow

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Just curious do you think that PPD/CPA surveys are becoming more popular and many people know about what they do so they dont bother? but i know there will always be the % of people that will download your files

Kevinzo

Reaction score
I think most people know that everything with a survey on it is a scam, but there will always be as you said the % of people that will download your files anyway even if it is a survey locked to the file.

Xzyl

Reaction score
^ yeah what he said xD. its true. theres always those people that will do the survey. if u make it believable then yeah :)

LuckyP

Reaction score
Anyways the thing with survey will work forever because people think that there is a little chance that the thing from survey to work.
The files locked by survey are like a mindfuck :)

Label

Reaction score
I think almost every one knows about surveys but if you make them want something bad enough there gonna do it. If i had something you want like a mac and said do this and you will win a chance to get it why not do it, it wont lower your chances of getting a mac one day. 50% its fake 50% its not most people are desperate and willing to do the survey thats why they looked it up

high5

Reaction score
I've heard that in France it's mostly the immigrants from Africa who do the pin submits. People who fall for most fake niches aren't too intelligent or don't have too much computer knowledge. And these people will always be around. We don't have too much to worry about unless there will be a big mainstream media campaign that will inform people about surveys being a scam etc.

Top Bottom