Sumusiko's Journey To Becoming a Legend in SEO.

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

SteelHard

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
How it all Started

I started with Sharecash back in 2009-2010 , Gained a lot of reputation in the forums not for earnings much but for being helpful in general. At the time I was very friendly with most admins including Peacebreaker and Radar, KSE and OPC which later on became Moderator too.

Time went by and so did I , I moved to CPALead after earnings about 1k in Sharecash in a few months and landed a whopping 2,000$ in 1 day in CPALead using facebook , on December of 2010.
One day OPC told me through MSN (oh lawd the msn time) that he was opening a PPD website and I decided to join it, always good to support a friend (even though he got separated from me after some time). Made thousands in fileice from selling SEO and using the PPD itself.

By 2012 I stopped working in CPA / PPD and started making money from SEO ALONE.​

Now as a total newbie I want to start CPA again and conquer the CPA Netowrk!​

Goals:

Get a couple of websites in nº1 [X] (bad niches unfortunately , over 30k visitors and barely any money)
5$ Per day [X]
20$ Per day [ ]
50$ Per day [ ]
100$ Per day [ ]
250$ Per day [ ]

This will be my ultimate goal.​

I will post what I do every day.​

inflameous

Reaction score
Good luck man, you are very experienced in SEO so I guess earning big won't be a problem for you as much as you invest time in it.

SteelHard

Reaction score
Day #1 30-Sep-2013:

- Researched a few french niches.
- Made 3 blogspot blogs for 3 french niches and 1 english niche. (from 200 Monthly searches to 1600 monthly searches)
- Completely deleted all campaigns from GSA.
- Installed WAC.
- Re added all campaigns including the new ones and my old websites using Spun articles from WAC.
- Correctly setup all campaigns to keep maximum quality for my websites , to not go over my daily backlink limit and to get good backlinks (articles , web2.0 etc)(I added all the new blogs into the projects too)
- Setup Tier 2's for each Tier 1 Project. (Blog Comments, Micro Blogs, Forum profiles,Indexers)
- Made 3 videos , 2 for a random niche I wanted to try that I saw on the forums and 1 about the english niche I made the blogspot earlier.
- Boosted The English niche with 16k HR views from Bigbuddy for free. (review copy) and 25 Likes.
- Video got deleted due to competition.
- Received a friend's service for 10 free High PR tumblr posts to review his service on another forum. Used it on the main french niche I found , hoping to see nice results.

Hoping to see decent earnings in the next 3-4 weeks.

inflameous said:
Good luck man, you are very experienced in SEO so I guess earning big won't be a problem for you as much as you invest time in it.

SEO is really not the problem, I started a couple months ago to test a few things (wanted to test how single content pages worked to rank , they are pretty decent actually) and ranked nº1 for several games , including very very saturated niches. Too bad the niches were bad in terms of conversions and got an average of 10% CTR and 4% CR with 0.04$ epc

Doozy said:
Niches aren't the problem man. You just need traffic. Seen you on Fileice forums, good luck :P

Traffic really isn't the problem, I can rank anything sooner or later the thing is finding niches, its what I have troubles with , specially french niches.

alexparris

Reaction score
Never Give Up - Write Your Goals On Paper - Keep Work Hard- You Can reach You Goals sure - You Are Good At SEO :)
Good Luck

SteelHard

Reaction score
alexparris said:
Never Give Up - Write Your Goals On Paper - Keep Work Hard- You Can reach You Goals sure - You Are Good At SEO :)
Good Luck
Yep if I had the niches I'd get really high in the next 1-2 months

Doozy said:
What countries are you targeting besides trying for France? The easiest is US traffic.

Not targetting any country besides france.
I usually either use general niches like "xxx generator" in english or target france by writing in french

wizard74

Reaction score
Good luck with your journey! BTW, I can't send you PM, it says this: "sumusiko has reached their private message quota so your message could not be sent."

SteelHard

Reaction score
wizard74 said:
Good luck with your journey! BTW, I can't send you PM, it says this: "sumusiko has reached their private message quota so your message could not be sent."

Yea I just cleaned it

Top Bottom