[Suggestion] Cinema lounge

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

antonfaa

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
tjenpengehjemme.blogspot.dk
Cinema Lounge

What do you guys think about adding a Cinema Lounge in the "Lounge, News, & Gaming" Section?
Am I really the only one enjoying watching movies and would like to discuss some movies with other people?

I just think when we got a Gaming lounge , we should also have a Cinema lounge.

Do you guys agree or disagree?

Please leave feedback, thank you.

LinX

Banned
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Would have been cool if they added a cinema lounge tab at the top and then you click and you get video of the day, sit back and relax while watching a movie and browsing the forum.

Ontopic:
Yeah that would be nice i want to share my experiences with different movies.

-LinX

hammerK

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Is that really necessary? I mean I like movies and watch alot, but I did not join cpaelites to talk about that. This forum is still young so why should one split that posts up to nonrelated topics?

just my 2 cents, Im not a hater :D

antonfaa

Reaction score
Website
tjenpengehjemme.blogspot.dk
I also thought about that, but if we can have a gaming lounge, then i also think we should be able to have a cinema lounge, but you are right if there will be more and more non cpa related forums then this website will lose quality..
But I dont think it would harm to have this section for movie lovers on this website. Thank you for feedback by the way.

Helper

Reaction score
A couple of weeks back, we considered closing the Gaming Lounge and moving all the threads into the Lounge. We are not adding anymore sections to the lounge section; this is a CPA/PPD forum, not a cinephile forum, sorry. I do not think such a section would get a lot of posts either, so it's not really worth it at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom