Sudden traffic decrease - 2 blogs on Blogger

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

blinving

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I'm having serious issues with two of my blogs on Blogger as I am seeing an incredible traffic drop from an average of 550 unique visitors per day down to 200 per day and from an average of 250 unique visitors per day down to 25-30 per day.

Any help in troubleshooting this issue would be highly appreciated. I would like to mention that the traffic drop concerns Google traffic to these two blogs.

tchad

Reaction score
If you have a good traffic, don't hesitate to improve your niche with your earnings. (HQ video, beautiful website, buy domain if this is not yet the case, integrate a script refferal to make your auto-pilot niche, buy a famous facebook page, buy service SEO...)

blinving

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply, but I was asking a SPECIFIC question about sudden traffic drop. Maybe I forgot to mention - the traffic was Google organic.

LFX

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
either your blog is not as well ranked as it used to be or the niche is just dying out or becoming saturated?

blinving

Reaction score
There are two blogs, kind of generalistic / multi-niche. The niches are not dying. The issue with the sudden drop is certainly google related. What I am trying to find out is if anyone else has had this kind of issue and if there is a way to stimulate their revival.

Top Bottom