Subsistence's Journey to $50 a day

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Subsistence

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I know, another generic "Journey to $50 a day thread" but I will try to keep this as HQ and detailed as possible.

This journey will officially start on August 1st (tomorrow). Today is just going to be a preparation day.

A bit of history on myself and PPD:
I started PPD in November of 2012. I had no money to invest, but I was desperate to earn after seeing so many success stories.
On December 2012, I stumbled on the golden niche. At the time I didn't know, but within 1.5 months I was earning a steady $40-$50 a day, from 1 niche alone.
I was the only video in that niche, and it was incredible. However, all good things come to an end. After 4 months of steady earning, the niche was slowly becoming saturated. Users were copying my video, outranking it, flagging it, etc.

And now I'm back, and determined to get back to where I was. I will not stop working until I have earned $50 a day for 7 days straight.

Posts will be made to update my progress below.

Daily updates will be made usually late afternoon, Eastern Standard Time.

July:
7/31/13
VPS set up, running Vagex viewer. Currently brainstorming niches, plan on making 2-3 quality videos + sites tomorrow. Mid-day update: Thought of 1 niche, created program + website for niche. Plan on creating video tomorrow, but waiting 1 day to boost.

August:
8/1/2013:
Earnings: $29.29
Video set up for new niche, currently set as unlisted, will set as public in a few days and boost with views, likes, and comments.
Boosted 1 old niche that was ranked on the first page with Vagex views.
So far these are my stats:
woh1.png

However, the day is not yet over, and I hope to earn a bit more.
Plan on setting up a full new niche tomorrow (brainstorm, select niche, create fake program, create site, create video and upload as unlisted)
8/2/2013:
Earnings: $32.65
Successfully setup the majority of the new niche today, all that's left to do is create + upload a video.
ShareCash is performing amazingly. Hope to soon reach $50/day.

Ignore

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Good luck man! You'll reach $50 in no time again :D

Blastoise

Reaction score
I'll be following your journey closely and wish you the best of luck!

Subsistence

Reaction score
Ignore said:

Also, do you recommend any other boosting software? I'm currently only running the Vagex viewer on my VPS.

Blastoise

Reaction score
Subsistence said:
Ignore said:

Also, do you recommend any other boosting software? I'm currently only running the Vagex viewer on my VPS.

SYV (ShareYouTubeViews) is very good imo :money:

Ignore

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Subsistence said:
Ignore said:

Hmm I unlock my video (301+) with vagex and after I just buy HR views :)

Repun

Reaction score
Goodluck with your journey subsistence ,& try EnhanceViews for boosting.

Subsistence

Reaction score
uwotm8 said:
Run an addmefast bot in your VPS too.
You can use AddMeFast for likes,subscribers,facebook shares, twitter tweets,yt favorites.

Could you link me a working script? All the ones I have crash Firefox after 10 minutes. Much appreciated!
Thanks to everyone for the encouragement.

Top Bottom