Stupid people on YT. Copying videos + investing

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Ignore

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I just noticed that my video is copied and that video had 16k views. It means he invested some money on the video. Flagged it: in some hours he lost his money and probably didn't earn 1 cent from it because it wasn't even ranked.

For some people who are just starting. Don't copy the whole video, those are getting deleted very easily!
You may copy some proof and add it to your video to make it seem legit. But edit it a little :)
and NEVER invest money in a copied video, it's lost money :p

jeez

Reaction score
I definitely agree, you're better off making your own HQ video. Nothing better than making something yourself. If you do need ideas on how to start your video, you can try mimicking his video.

Apex

Reaction score
I agree, when someone copies my video, i flag it. I'm sure a lot of earners do the same.

Calisthenics

Reaction score
DutchPride said:
Just watermark your video so the only they they're doing is advertising for you.

I have seen my videos with watermarks getting watermarked again, so it is not like it always helps.

Other than that, I have to agree with OP, copying other's videos is not a long term strategy.

Rohit00033

Reaction score
For me Watermark is a very important part and a must need measure that should be taken to save your video from getting copied, but yeah its never a longterm thing to upload copied video, Becoz sooner or later its going to be taken down!

Shadow*

Reaction score
Im deleting my videos on youtube every day... i have watermark here and they still downloading it :D But im going to use background with my site name so they will make me decent ads

Ignore

Reaction score
Paradox said:
Eh i made $800 with a video that u copied and invested on it. :)

That's probably because the owned of the video isn't checking them anymore.
I've seen on a niche, someone with 100k+ views. Ranked etc. But he copied it from someone that uploaded it several months ago.

Silly but yeah, it might work if you know the aint updating it nor checking it

Tiny Hippo

Reaction score
I just recently copied a video. The original video was over 2 minutes long and I edited it down to 30 seconds, I think it'll be fine.

Top Bottom