Struggling to rank on Youtube.

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Skouti

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
So recently my main video got removed, and now for a month I am struggling to rank other videos, I have 2 HQ landing pages, along with hq videos but the problem is I can't get traffic, even though my videos are optimized have HR views, and stuff, the niches are not bad meaning people earn with these so it's not that the niche is bad therefore I am not getting traffic.

so because I want to start earning seriously again I want to rank these videos but I did everything I knew, but I still can't even find my videos.

I have 30$ In my paypal, I will also start a journey for motivation, but first I would like, to start earning some before trying to go big..

Leave you suggestions below please.

jhakasseo

Reaction score
Same situation with my videos. I have 4 videos uploaded in August and 3 of them ranking on first page and now only 2 of them ranking on first page. The moment I change title for one of my video is drop to second page. I watch and waited for some time and changed title again but still it is on second page.

I also used HR views, comments, subscribes and all things. I dont know what to do extra that will help ranking in first position in YT as well as ranking. I already have 200+ backlinks for each keywords.

I hope someone will give us some secret to rank it.

Skouti

Reaction score
Anyone else having some suggestions?

#CPA

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Did you throw backlinks, social shares and social bookmarks at them ?

Skouti

Reaction score
#CPA said:

Nope, because addmefast bot is "broken" and it's too much hassle to collect credits.

#CPA

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Skouti said:
#CPA said:

Nope, because addmefast bot is "broken" and it's too much hassle to collect credits.

You can buy Social Shares from Fiverr.

Social bookmarks form --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---

Backlinks from SEOClerks.

Top Bottom