Straight PPD Network

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Hyphy

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking for a strictly PPD network to use with my new niche, gonna be killing 2 birds with one stone etc.

Don't recommend fileice, they go up and down and mixed reviews all over.

I'm considering filefire.

anyone have any recommendations?

J@bz

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Yup filefire is in my opinion the best PPD site so far. But i would recommend CPA as you will make more.

Hyphy

Reaction score
j@bz said:
Yup filefire is in my opinion the best PPD site so far. But i would recommend CPA as you will make more.

Gonna consider FF big time, hopefully I'll be able to get in hold w/ an admin over there. got some stuff to discuss.

Jabba the Hutt

Reaction score
i heard that filefire has a really strict ToS, something like sharecash.. anyway fileice is the best as i heard but since you don't want to apply there, go with filefire :D good luck :)

Hyphy

Reaction score
Tilen said:
i heard that filefire has a really strict ToS, something like sharecash.. anyway fileice is the best as i heard but since you don't want to apply there, go with filefire :D good luck :)

Heres my main concern with FI, they always bounce around one week great performance then next week everyone is complaining etc, I want a network thats beyond stable.

Diem

Reaction score
You should checkout my signature to make decent money :)
File Manager is best.
jBsp4ZX.png

99Installs

Reaction score
Hyphy said:
ktalyn said:
Removed by staff

I talked to the mod here Emil about dreamcash, I'm considering them too. Just trying to figure out what to use haha

In my opinion, none of the curent PPD networks do not compare with DreamCash, from all points of view.

I tried all the PPD networks and I remain on DreamCash. I don't need admins of 18 years anymore...you know what I mean. :)) DreamCash is the future :)

staffer

Reaction score
You can consider Cleanfiles also

Top Bottom