Stop bumping old threads!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brokep

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
April 25, 2013
Messages
212
Reaction score
0
Age
28
Location
Wonderland
You people gotta stop bumping old threads all the time. That is so fucking LQ! So what if you get 1000 posts? You are still gonna be a noob. And also, stop spamming about networks all the time. We got it, they have great offers..
 

LinX

Banned
Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
1,411
Reaction score
0
Location
Sweden
Website
www.youtube.com
Remi said:
You people gotta stop bumping old threads all the time. That is so fucking LQ! So what if you get 1000 posts? You are still gonna be a noob. And also, stop spamming about networks all the time. We got it, they have great offers..

Why are you so negative about some things? :p
What if that certain old "thread" is something very useful.

Example: http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-LinX-Freebies-Ultimate-PPD-CPA-SEO-Tutorials-450-eBooks-Mediafire

It's an old thread but still very useful.
And please let the people talk about PPD/CPA networks, that's what this forum is about, and trust me that is not what you should be annoyed with at the moment. :p

Mate just chill and stop complaining about LQ posts because this thread is as unecessary as it gets. :smile:

Don't take this offensive though, im just saying since it is getting old.

-LinX
 

Brokep

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
April 25, 2013
Messages
212
Reaction score
0
Age
28
Location
Wonderland
I decided not to do the same thing everyone else does on various forums > .Join - Go to every category - Open all threads in tabs and spam reply just to get posts. I just find it totally LQ.

And yes CpaElites is about those networks! But people should use the search function and look if their network has been posted before! If you see it posted don't try to get your ref link up.. you are too late.
 

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
March 22, 2013
Messages
846
Reaction score
1
Location
Underground
Remi said:
I decided not to do the same thing everyone else does on various forums > .Join - Go to every category - Open all threads in tabs and spam reply just to get posts. I just find it totally LQ.

And yes CpaElites is about those networks! But people should use the search function and look if their network has been posted before! If you see it posted don't try to get your ref link up.. you are too late.

Totally agree with Remi about this, i mean what's up with the guys at the introduction forum? I don't say welcoming a new user is a bad thing, but c'mon, the message is always: Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it. Or something similar to that, i can get 1000 posts in 2 days, that's not a problem, but what's the point if they don't have a message/meaning.

P.S: ++ Rep added for this one!
 

mitpat

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
I actually have to agree about the post count on this, there are too many ways for people to increase their count without actually contributing anything. Maybe for certain sections like the introduction the posts shouldn't be counted say beyond their first post.
 

zexo

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 4, 2013
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Age
27
Location
United Kingdom
I fucking despise post whores and award whores. Like OP said, stop that shit! Your post count means jack shit if you don't contribute anything of value. That's why my post count is low. Ain't care about post count, do care about quality and value that I can add to the community. Enough said!
 

Ignore

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
April 22, 2013
Messages
1,683
Reaction score
0
Age
29
Location
Belgium
Հ∊xσ said:
I fucking despise post whores and award whores. Like OP said, stop that shit! Your post count means jack shit if you don't contribute anything of value. That's why my post count is low. Ain't care about post count, do care about quality and value that I can add to the community. Enough said!

My postcount is high. That's because I've got exams and my laptop is the whole time next to me with cpaelites on ^^
BUT I contributed several times ^^
 

Razer12

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
May 14, 2013
Messages
311
Reaction score
1
Yeah 2 of my threads where I had questions that I posted like 5-7 days ago got answered today lmao.. I obviously found the issue out by now.
I feel I contributed a bit got 4 people accepted in networks (adnooka, awm and fileice ), I am mentoring one person and gave everyone SENuke
 

Morpheous

Well-known member
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 16, 2013
Messages
621
Reaction score
0
Hey Remi, I know you may be annoyed with the LQ posting on old post but digging the old post doesn't only mean there are LQ posts. There must be some updates or a user must have some question to ask OP. Anything is possible. People from all over the world use internet so you and I have to live with it. It is always better that we stay calm.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom