Step 01 Complete, Now Step 02?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

ZillaBoom

Member
Joined
June 3, 2013
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Hey, so Iv just completed step off of making money with PPD, just bought a domain & hosting.

Now, I need help with step 02, getting the niche.

Now, don't get me wrong, I don't want you all to tell me what your niches are, I can think of the niches myself, the problem I'm having is, I can design but I can't code o.0 so I need help finding a good niche script that I can use the coding from.

Anyone got any?
 

Jordan

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 19, 2013
Messages
179
Reaction score
0
Why did you buy a domain before you have a niche? The domain is supposed to be related to your niche
 

ZillaBoom

Member
Joined
June 3, 2013
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Jordan said:
Why did you buy a domain before you have a niche? The domain is supposed to be related to your niche

Iv bought an all purpose domain & I'm going to be using sub-domains.

Such as:

iphone5.freestuff.net
xboxcodes.freestuff.net

My domain isn't freestuff.net, but it's along those lines.
 

J@bz

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
907
Reaction score
4
it only takes a few hours to learn some coding...use the internet to learn from. You can also use free templates and modify them. You can use wordpress and change theme.
 

Snowstephan

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 19, 2013
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
I recommend you to use wordpress. You can install a theme and change the content, add images and more.

Search on google for wordpress themes.

Good luck bro
 

Haye

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
311
Reaction score
1
I made a pretty decent looking program in about an hour and I have 0 coding experience ;P
 

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
March 22, 2013
Messages
846
Reaction score
1
Location
Underground
DutchPride said:
It's better to buy an HQ .com domain for each niche you are using instead of sub domains.
In my opinion.

Hell damn you are right! But it's okay for him i guess if he is a begginer, i started that way also, bought only 1 domain and then made subdomains.

@ZillaBoom: I suggest you go to www.thenewboston.org or www.codecademy.com & start learning to code. Start with: CSS and HTML. Believe me, you will definitely need it if you are planning to do CPA/PPD.
 

ZillaBoom

Member
Joined
June 3, 2013
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Gorsko said:
@ZillaBoom: I suggest you go to www.thenewboston.org or www.codecademy.com & start learning to code. Start with: CSS and HTML. Believe me, you will definitely need it if you are planning to do CPA/PPD.

Cheers, iv been using TNB for a while now & I know how to code HTML & CSS, my problem is I don't have the coding knowledge to be able to make like an email submit form, I don't even know what coding language that would be. ( I also know mysql )
 

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
March 22, 2013
Messages
846
Reaction score
1
Location
Underground
ZillaBoom said:
Gorsko said:
@ZillaBoom: I suggest you go to www.thenewboston.org or www.codecademy.com & start learning to code. Start with: CSS and HTML. Believe me, you will definitely need it if you are planning to do CPA/PPD.

Cheers, iv been using TNB for a while now & I know how to code HTML & CSS, my problem is I don't have the coding knowledge to be able to make like an email submit form, I don't even know what coding language that would be. ( I also know mysql )

Oh, i see.. Well that would be PHP. Well you have a head start here if you already know a little bit HTML , CSS, and mySQL. Well if you need things like: an email submit form, orr, redirect on referrer, or check visitors ip, or anything similar to that, just go to google and type your question. For e.g: How to check visitor's IP. I suggest you open the http://stackoverflow.com/ links first :) Or you could just start learning PHP.
 
Top Bottom