Starting Out In the Field of CPA - Roman/Xeriant

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Roman

Reaction score
Alright guys, I recently decided that I would like to start on the venture of CPA as a sort of Summer Project. I shall log how things are going and would love any feedback you guys would care to give.
Planned Investment: 500$
Currently Spent: 45$
Start: May 18th, 2013
Days 1-4: I have spent my first 4 days in the CPA field setting up my first niche. I have purchased a domain, hosting, and HQ views and other statical factors for my one video. Currently my video has been up for 26 hours with 245 Likes, 115 Comments, and a 301+ view marker (Soon to be 15,000, consisting of HQ, non mobile views) My video is currently on the first page for search results for this particular niche.
Earning for Days 1-4: I am currently at 0 earnings. This is due to the website not being indexed on major search engines and video being relatively new. I currently have 3 views on surveys from random non related visitors.
Days 5: Site was down for 24 hours due to host being DDoS'd. Video still sitting at 301+ Views.
Current video stats.
2b02c082a3ffcc8467f7c253a2e2927f.png

Day 6 (First Earnings): Site back up, first leads came in. Video still at 301+ views. Should be at 15,000 views once it passes the hump. It's still page one, ranked #2.
044f2dc2d8b0f4c2e705386772f46123.png

Best regards,
-Roman.​

radarXtreme

Reaction score
Nice Earnings Man.You Prove to be a motivation to other people here.
Also from where do you purchase views

Roman

Reaction score
radarXtreme said:
Nice Earnings Man.You Prove to be a motivation to other people here.
Also from where do you purchase views
I'm not going to say you didn't read my thread but..
Roman said:
Earning for Days 1-4: I am currently at 0 earnings.​
I get my views from a multitude of places.

Top Bottom