Started a new niche the 15th :p

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

OnlyProfit

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Started a new niche the 15th bought 10k of bigbuddy's new views and i got 8 leads overnight and is ranked on page 1 <3

d2c39ff0b897ab8c31c7469745d5e009.png

Changed back to adworkmedia from adnooka, Got 13 leads on adnooka and only $11 on adworkmedia 13 leads for me is normally around $20-$30.

OnlyProfit

Reaction score
Well sorry i made a mistake i wanted to say this

Yesterday i changed my main niche over to adnooka then ones i make $400 autopilot a month on. Now i changed back and already seeing better earnings. Adnooka is bad.

J@bz

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
#Realtalk. said:
Well sorry i made a mistake i wanted to say this

Yesterday i changed my main niche over to adnooka then ones i make $400 autopilot a month on. Now i changed back and already seeing better earnings. Adnooka is bad.

if your looking for best conversion rates/epc I would suggest you buy mighty content locker and join many different CPA networks and place the top converting offers from each network into MCL. Also you will cover more countries this way as one CPA network may not have an offer for a country but another CPA network will.

DeepNDelicious

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Great earnings! Keep it up. Adnooka seems to have lower EPC and CR compared to AWM. Have you experienced that?

OnlyProfit

Reaction score
Yeah adnooka seemed great to start with but i have lost atleast 10 leads over night because of beeing on that network.

Something else i saw they don't have a single danish offer.

Top Bottom