[Special]Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Premium Template for blogger

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Sun

Member
Joined
July 3, 2013
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
I am selling Blogger Template specially made for COD black Ops 2 Niche for those who don't have enough time to make legit and high conversion rate Landing Page.

Template features
Wordpress Look, 2 Columns, Right Sidebar, 3D Slider, Fixed Width, Original COD Black ops background, Dropdown Menu, Page Navigation Widget.

Screen shot of home page are below and for live Demo just post here or send me PM

-------------------------------------
Demo_Screens.jpg

Demo_Screens_2.jpg


Payment via WebMoney and PayPal
Yahoo ID: bossg
 

LinX

Banned
Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
1,411
Reaction score
0
Location
Sweden
Website
www.youtube.com
I would like a demo, it looks very nice.
Might buy it if it includes what I am looking for. :)

Regards
LinX
 

Riddik

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 30, 2013
Messages
1,096
Reaction score
0
Location
India
look cool would like to see demo
 

vahnz13

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 16, 2013
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Interested but I just can pay with paypal
 

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
May 21, 2013
Messages
2,212
Reaction score
0
Age
33
I am interesting in seeing the demo, shoot me a pm
 

Sun

Member
Joined
July 3, 2013
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
LinX said:
I would like a demo, it looks very nice.
Might buy it if it includes what I am looking for. :)

Regards
LinX

Bazda said:
look cool would like to see demo

vahnz13 said:
Interested but I just can pay with paypal

IndeXer said:
I am interesting in seeing the demo, shoot me a pm

dukilupp said:
Can I have a demo? Thanks.

Repun said:
Looks nice, PM me? I want to see a demo thanks.

Thanks for appreciate i was trying to PM to all of you but system says "We are sorry but we require 10 posts to send a PM."

So should I post the demo here?
 

LinX

Banned
Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
1,411
Reaction score
0
Location
Sweden
Website
www.youtube.com
Sun said:
LinX said:
I would like a demo, it looks very nice.
Might buy it if it includes what I am looking for. :)

Regards
LinX

Bazda said:
look cool would like to see demo

vahnz13 said:
Interested but I just can pay with paypal

IndeXer said:
I am interesting in seeing the demo, shoot me a pm

dukilupp said:
Can I have a demo? Thanks.

Repun said:
Looks nice, PM me? I want to see a demo thanks.

Thanks for appreciate i was trying to PM to all of you but system says "We are sorry but we require 10 posts to send a PM."

So should I post the demo here?

That would be nice.
 
Top Bottom