SPAM404 IS DOWN :O?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Skouti

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
This is what I am getting when I try to visit them

"Site Not Published
The site you are looking for has not been published"

User

Reaction score
molabee said:
/spam404.com
It's not down but it isn't published, it says so.
btw what's that site?

It's like a site that reports Youtube Videos and sites that have niches on them , blackhat niches mostly, like PSN Generator and along those lines.

Line

Reaction score
Yes, I reported it to Weebly 2 days ago. They're a bunch of morons and the fact that anyone would participate in flag wars and then complain about it on the forums is beyond me.

P.S - I don't regret it.

Edit: P.P.S - I BS'd the reasons on the Weebly form report just to satisfy those who they screwed over. They'll be back up, eventually, if they decide to use their own host.

Quick re-edit: Seems like they SE'd weebly to putting them back up although anyone can probably take them back down if you try with a simple form report.

Top Bottom