Spain pin submits

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Riven

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey, would like to know what you think about spain pin submits, for me it's working great and the best thing is i dont even target spain at all. I would like to know how spain performs for other members and if you tried to target it.

1T7TCYz.png

Eion

Reaction score
Spain PIN submits are the most risky leads in my opinion. I have always found myself having around 5% revoked leads for Spain PIN submits. However, for you, Spain is converting well above average.

Riven

Reaction score
Eion said:
Spain PIN submits are the most risky leads in my opinion. I have always found myself having around 5% revoked leads for Spain PIN submits. However, for you, Spain is converting well above average.

Really? I never had any leads revoked.

pajsor33 said:
Nice stats you got there (epc/cr)

What network is this ?

It's Adnooka.

Heraclitus

Reaction score
From the X.000+ leads I got this summer... non of them came from Spain (just 1). I just can't get a single lead from them. although I have a lot of clicks... :(

Capture.png

Riven

Reaction score
Heraclitus said:
From the X.000+ leads I got this summer... non of them came from Spain (just 1). I just can't get a single lead from them. although I have a lot of clicks... :(

/96iazgogl/Capture.png

Wow that is sad, but you probably perform better than me with other countries :P

Heraclitus

Reaction score
Riven said:
Heraclitus said:

/96iazgogl/Capture.png

Wow that is sad, but you probably perform better than me with other countries :P

Nah I don't think so .. my USA EPC is 0.27$ and for UK it's ~0.25$

doodoo

Reaction score
Heraclitus said:
Riven said:
Heraclitus said:

/96iazgogl/Capture.png

If your USA EPC is 0.27$ that is good mate,avg leads from US are 1-1.25$ so that means you get a download every 3 clicks.

Heraclitus

Reaction score
f0rest said:
Heraclitus said:
Riven said:
Heraclitus said:

/96iazgogl/Capture.png

If your USA EPC is 0.27$ that is good mate,avg leads from US are 1-1.25$ so that means you get a download every 3 clicks.

Well I guess so.. the thing is not the EPC but the actual clicks.. (X00) hehehehe

Top Bottom