SoueulS

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

soueuls

Reaction score
Hello CPA Elite Community :cool:

I am SoueulS pretty active over --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- (don't know if I am allowed to say "--- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---" here but though it was cool to say where I am from)

I discover the forum by Ignore, so I decidee to register. I started to do some wordpress niche websites and try to learn how to rank and all, so I though learn about CPA network could be good too.

About my personal life, I am French, I love programming, basketball, hosting foreign people and juggling/breath fire, always up to help people and talk with anybody. I spend almost 10h per day on my computer at this moment.

Will start a programming school around the end of September, I am trying to make some good passive income.

Hope this board will be able to help me to learn and discover new stuff, and I hope I will be able to share and be useful here too.

See you :wink:

Removed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello soueuls, and welcome to the community!

"juggling/breath fire" - Nice hobby you got there.
Don't be shy to drop a PM if you need any help.

User

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Welcome, seems you will become a big earner, programming + French = Big earnings :). Good luck.

Top Bottom