Someone SEO?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Josh-

Reaction score
Hey! I'm setting up my first niche which is site orientated and I need SEO I'm just jumping ahead and getting ideas, I will post my keyword results. I was thinking of paying someone off fiverr to use xrumer but I hear now you need social links to rank on google too! Would it be possible for anyone to give me a quick overview of what would be the best steps?

My results :

S1a3pLm.jpg

d0r1an

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey, can you give me the name of the tool you use ? For me google don't show the amount of searches

Sora

Reaction score
Don't use XRumer if you dont have experience in SEO. The best newbie way to get your Website ranked is niche related blog comments.
So for example you want to rank your website about Gaming. Then you should only post in Gaming Blogs.

If you want to automate the whole proccess but with weaker backlinks and the risk of getting penalized, you can use GSA Search Engine Ranker. There is a 7day trial offer. But I would recommend this only for short term goals. OR if you use it for tiered Link Building.

aleksej

Reaction score
Fiver links only can harm your site. If you want to buy some tool then you must know how whole link building process work. Manual link building is best, but also very much boring. GSA Ranker is great, but you must have at least two tools more with it. Try to find SEO blueprints threads at --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---, there is few good ones.

lancerimpact

Reaction score
no hands seo is a good way to start.
use it for a day or two
then get gsa and use that
NHS will teach you basics, GSA will give better results

Betistapir

Reaction score
Website
www.tambahyoutubeview.org
You decide it
blackhat = temporary ranked
whitehat = long-term ranked

in this case, whitehat means no more spam backlinks created. But also, i didnt say that creating many backlinks unrelated to site is not good, but its risky as well.

And yeah, GSA ranker is good tho.

aleksej

Reaction score
With Google algorithm change, whitehat link building also can harm your website. NHS is good but you must know how to setup that program. If you want to learn SEO, then start with basics. If don't, then pay someone to create links for you. Simple.

Top Bottom