Someone Having Success with Scrapebox?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Harpush

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
^TITLE^, Im thinking to buy Scrapebox to blast my youtube videos ?
Someone have any success with Scrapebox those days?

SteelHard

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
scrapebox isn't used for blasting anymore . I only use it for secret methods regarding my seo strategy ;)

p3kki

Reaction score
I have it, but I don't use it at all. If you wanna "test" it let me know, PM your skype or something and find some tutorials on how to use it and make me some kind of config file (for options, etc) and I will let you use my Scrapebox, so you can see results. :)

#CPA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Scrapebox is good for tier 2-3 links not for direct blast, you can use it for giving the right link juice to your Tier 1 links.

IT WORKS! ONLY WITH PEOPLES WHO KNOWS HOW TO USE IT!!

unu

Reaction score
dude if you want to blast your videos buy GSA , costs only with few bucks in + but is better to blast your videos.Scrapebox is better for other things.
Take a look in --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- forum there you can find a discount for GSA.

Hope this helps you.
Cheers.

LinX

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I have GSA and SB, I have to say that GSA is way better, but SB is great for scraping keywords and building tier 2 and 3 links to your tier 1 links.
Great SEO juice if you know how to use it.

Regards
LinX

pepeneo

Reaction score
Don't use sb for backlinks, its outdated there are so many better softweres out there like GSA

Top Bottom