Some VPS questions

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

username1334

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I was still wondering how people get 10k Views a day on their Videos.
Now i know its a VPS -.-.
So my questions is how much views can you get daily with your VPS?
And is the chance high that your accounts geting banned on enhanceviews Vagex ect by using a VPS?
And what VPS can you recomend me? i want to run Enhanceviews, Vagex and U2BViews...
So if you already run over 3 sites/tools on a VPS send me your ref link i will buy soon a server :D

jeez

Reaction score
Sorry, I don't understand your question. A VPS does not give views, a VPS is a virtual private server which is basically a computer that runs 24/7 that you can remote connect to.
Enhancedviews, Vagex, U2BViews, and such are basically viewing sites, where you earn credits for viewing, commenting, or liking someone's video. These sites offer a program that you can run to collect views, most people just usually run it on a VPS so they don't have to keep their own computer on n stuff
Regarding to 10k views a day, you can buy views for your video, some people have their own sources for views and such.
As for getting a VPS, hopefully someone will direct you to a good site.

username1334

Reaction score
dude you really dont understand what i mean. i want to run my enhance views sites on a vps

jeez

Reaction score
juunkey said:
I was still wondering how people get 10k Views a day on their Videos.
Now i know its a VPS -.-.
So my questions is how much views can you get daily with your VPS?

Sorry, I read this part.

Oldman

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
If you need a hand finding one let me know - I have 3 VPS's I currently use, cheapest is $6 a month but is low on RAM so would probably have a little trouble running all those programs. The others I pay around $15 a month and they do the job well and the download speed is like 900mb a sec.

username1334

Reaction score
rplrplau said:
If you need a hand finding one let me know - I have 3 VPS's I currently use, cheapest is $6 a month but is low on RAM so would probably have a little trouble running all those programs. The others I pay around $15 a month and they do the job well and the download speed is like 900mb a sec.

Okay thank you!
Can someone recomend me a VPS ?
Please recomend only if you already use this, i have to be sure that firefox or chrome will run without problems on this vps

radarXtreme

Reaction score
rplrplau said:
Can you tell me from which site are you using the vps

rplrplau said:
Can you tell me from which site are you using the vps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom