Some questions

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Crooksor

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I have some questions,

Is it be possible with enchanceviews, vagex with a saturaded niche come to the top 3 at the first page? how long does take this?

is wix.com a good site to setup your own site or is blogger better?

Im bad in english so i cant make my own video on youtube is this huge problem?

thanks in advance

LinX

Banned
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Q: Is it be possible with enchanceviews, vagex with a saturaded niche come to the top 3 at the first page? how long does take this?

A: You could but you would require a Vagex account with atleast pro on it to get high retention views. Enhanceviews you can get high retention views as well but 300 views and make them high retention would just be stupid since you'll waste so much credits that you could have used on Likes/Favourites and comments.
The amount of time would be very long, i suggest you learning SEO with that time instead, pinging and backlinking is very easy to learn.

Q: Is wix.com a good site to setup your own site or is blogger better?

A: Wix.com is bad i would say because it basically drag and drop and it doesn't look that good. + SEO is very bad with Wix.com.
Blogger in the other hand you can do very much with, i would definetly go with blogger if i were you.
You can get some very nice templates from http://btemplates.com.

Hope my reply helped you.

-LinX

Crooksor

Reaction score
Yes thankyou but why i need seo for my youtube video? and what is pinging where can i learn the seo?

PeaceBreaker3

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
If you are willing to spend you might aswell get a Hitleap Premium Account, make you video max 1:30 long, go for the 90 seconds hitleap views and set referrer to youtube/facebook/google and fake social and search traffic! :)

Cheers,
PB3

Top Bottom