$$$$$$$$$$$ Some Fresh .edu and .gov backlinks $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Dark Knight

Reaction score
Please Copy and paste below list into a Notepad File ,then Replace "(YOUR_WEBSITE)" with 'http://www.yoursite.com and then ping them.

Any types Of Thanks Will Be Welcome !! LOL !!

You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

Note : If anyone share it before then credits go to him/her. If no one share it then you can give me. Also If its a premium content of any --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- member then Please let me know, i will Close this thread !!

!! Thanks for If i helped you !!

Thank you !!

adidam

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Dark Knight said:
adidam said:
From where can I send Pings to Multiple URLS?

you can use masspinger. !!

Can you upload a notepad file on Mediafire and share it here?

Links which you have published are not coming correctly when I'm copying them.

Please!

Dark Knight

Reaction score
djkrmak02 said:
it will be better that you uploaded txt document, we need to copy one by one link, please fix it

ok i am uploading the text files

Updated the thread. now you can download the text file !! can anyone tell me how to use lock code?

djkrmak02

Reaction score
thanks for giving mediafire link, please post virus total scan also, hide button is next to spoiler button in full edit

Dark Knight said:
djkrmak02 said:
it will be better that you uploaded txt document, we need to copy one by one link, please fix it

ok i am uploading the text files

Updated the thread. now you can download the text file !! can anyone tell me how to use lock code?

vuli

Reaction score
i belive it is like this? (without space)
You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

jhakasseo

Reaction score
I have some more this kind of redirected urls. But does this help anyway. I dont think.

Top Bottom