social singals + addmefast

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanadekat

Well-known member
Joined
August 26, 2013
Messages
527
Reaction score
0
Location
Planet earth
so i know what a social signal is .... finally

its a facebook share / like / same on other social sites

but how i can get ' social signals ' on addmefast ?

do i just make a post with the link inside it and let people share it?
or do i share something and let people like it
or ....

can someone explain this good or make a tutorial?
 

klaatu97

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 14, 2013
Messages
1,680
Reaction score
0
lanadekat said:
so i know what a social signal is .... finally

its a facebook share / like / same on other social sites

but how i can get ' social signals ' on addmefast ?

do i just make a post with the link inside it and let people share it?
or do i share something and let people like it
or ....

can someone explain this good or make a tutorial?
Simply add Facebook Share on a post with your website.
Same things for twitter ecc :)
 

lanadekat

Well-known member
Joined
August 26, 2013
Messages
527
Reaction score
0
Location
Planet earth
klaatu97 said:
lanadekat said:
so i know what a social signal is .... finally

its a facebook share / like / same on other social sites

but how i can get ' social signals ' on addmefast ?

do i just make a post with the link inside it and let people share it?
or do i share something and let people like it
or ....

can someone explain this good or make a tutorial?
Simply add Facebook Share on a post with your website.
Same things for twitter ecc :)
so i tweet something and let others retweet ?
and no likes ?
 

Kojakfull

Member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
September 17, 2013
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
lanadekat said:
gabbie said:
You need to put your tweet url in there in order for the members to retweet it.
yea i know but when i add my facebook post url it got blocked for some reason :'(

That means that url is already added before.
 

lanadekat

Well-known member
Joined
August 26, 2013
Messages
527
Reaction score
0
Location
Planet earth
gabbie said:
lanadekat said:
gabbie said:
You need to put your tweet url in there in order for the members to retweet it.
yea i know but when i add my facebook post url it got blocked for some reason :'(

That means that url is already added before.

thats inpossible i posted it less than 1 min ago ...
 

Kojakfull

Member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
September 17, 2013
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
lanadekat said:
gabbie said:
lanadekat said:
gabbie said:
You need to put your tweet url in there in order for the members to retweet it.
yea i know but when i add my facebook post url it got blocked for some reason :'(

That means that url is already added before.

thats inpossible i posted it less than 1 min ago ...

Contact them and ask why you cant add your url. They are the best persons to answer this question.
 

lanadekat

Well-known member
Joined
August 26, 2013
Messages
527
Reaction score
0
Location
Planet earth
gabbie said:
lanadekat said:
gabbie said:
lanadekat said:
gabbie said:
You need to put your tweet url in there in order for the members to retweet it.
yea i know but when i add my facebook post url it got blocked for some reason :'(

That means that url is already added before.

thats inpossible i posted it less than 1 min ago ...

Contact them and ask why you cant add your url. They are the best persons to answer this question.
i did waiting till they answer...


also all my problems are fixed topic can be closed!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom