Social Shares/Signals/Bookmarks.

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Brien

Reaction score
Just have a quick question regarding these.

For those of you that are into social shares like Retweets, Tweets, Facebook Like/Shares, how much of each do you normally do?

If I'm going through the process of getting the credits for retweets/shares, I want to make sure I'm doing it right. Do I just have to get retweets that include my youtube link, same with FB to boost my rank?

Also, I'm mainly concerned with how many retweets/shares I really need for them to do anything.

#CPA

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Actually, you need to retweet,shares with the link of the site or video that you want to rank, and also with thei desired keywords.

I get 300 shares from every social platform available on ADF.

Brien

Reaction score
#CPA said:
Actually, you need to retweet,shares with the link of the site or video that you want to rank, and also with thei desired keywords.

I get 300 shares from every social platform available on ADF.

How significant do you think those shares are when ranking?

BaStan

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Don't ask yourself how many shares/retweets you need .This is a game of testing...just don't stop until you see some improvements or worst some downrankins .

Brien

Reaction score
BaStan said:
Don't ask yourself how many shares/retweets you need .This is a game of testing...just don't stop until you see some improvements or worst some downrankins .

It is more of a question of "how much actually does something." I don't really want to mess around with AddMeFast if 30-50 tweets/retweets/facebook shares don't really do anything.

Top Bottom