So it seems Facebook now take pages down really fast

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
I tested out Fb for a while with pages, however they removed them pretty fast. How has your experiences been with it?

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
The Seeker Of Truth said:
I haven't had any of my pages taken down, how odd.

Depending on the type of niche you have, mostly it's pages that consist of free giveaways are being removed fast now.

BucksMaker

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
They delete the fan pages fast , but you can have backup of each page by making other fan page of same niche and drive your fans to the backup page.

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
mine is giveaways too but I have no problem because fans are self generating and I don't do spamming..

Hello

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
my page is still up. it has only few likes though :(

imasmarku

Reaction score
That is very true. FB takes this stuff more seriously now, basically if you promote offers your page is going down, I am now using Facebook only to bring random traffic on my non PPD/CPA related website.

Brandon Fury

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
That's true i had some giveaway pages and they all got taken down :/

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Either Facebook itself takes down the page's, or you are being mass reported by the competition. I have 2 active page's now and everything is going fine thanks god :)

luke

Reaction score
I have been growing pages for a while now. I have one built with 71K (getting 600-800 new likes a day) and it all depends on how fast you grow it. Once I grew a page that got over 5k likes in a day then it got removed... :(

Top Bottom