So is AWM still the best CPA network?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

SteelHard

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
For all the high earners which CPA has given you the best earnings?

SteelHard

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
people said adnooka uses cpa offers from adscendmedia in that case its better awm

AdShiftKyle

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Website
adshiftmedia.com
sumusiko said:
people said adnooka uses cpa offers from adscendmedia in that case its better awm

Not necessarily.
Most CPA's only broker if they don't have that direct offer and want the offer for the network, for example: easy converting/high conversion rates.

Phlong

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It is true that they use offers from adscendmedia. It's okay BUT I don't trust them because they lied to me. TOld me they'd contact advertisers to work with them which I highly doubt. Just another "PPD" that has features like content locker, link locker etc.

AdShiftKyle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Website
adshiftmedia.com
A$IAN said:
It is true that they use offers from adscendmedia. It's okay BUT I don't trust them because they lied to me. TOld me they'd contact advertisers to work with them which I highly doubt. Just another "PPD" that has features like content locker, link locker etc.

They do have a lot of direct offers, but AdScend is like the god of CPA's - most networks you find nowadays will broker from them.

WaltD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
kyle said:
A$IAN said:

They do have a lot of direct offers, but AdScend is like the god of CPA's - most networks you find nowadays will broker from them.

They actually have a sparse amount of direct offers, in-fact they might even have none. I did a redirect test on at least 100 of their offers and every single one was brokered from another network, pretty poor IMO.

AdShiftKyle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Website
adshiftmedia.com
EmpireRevSam said:
kyle said:
A$IAN said:

They actually have a sparse amount of direct offers, in-fact they might even have none. I did a redirect test on at least 100 of their offers and every single one was brokered from another network, pretty poor IMO.

Fair play to them, I personally have nothing against them so I've got nothing to say on the matter haha!

BTMSupport

Reaction score
kyle said:
A$IAN said:

I'd like to disagree with this comment, we don't broker anything from them. We work mainly direct, have over 1200+ offers in almost every country.

Razer12

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They are the best IMO my favorite feature is Minimum payout option for USA, I don't target anyone so it means I get alot of USA traffic and hated getting the 60 cents and shit on Fileice so I raised it to $1 Minimum on AWM and I am getting more a day!

Top Bottom