So Angry

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Mr White

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
What the hell is youtubes problem
I had a nice niche I thought I could use.
I made a sexy video and generator, also made a sexy looking blog and this took me a few hours last night.

This morning come on youtube to finalise a couple of things and BAMN this video has been removed for being flagged WTF!!

Yet my main competition still has his fu*king video up!!

ahhhhh I am so close to giving up.

TrendSetterz

Reaction score
hire someone and kick his ass , get his video flagged ...the relief u get when u see his video is gone ...that ll give u the confidence to make 10 more videos

PeaceBreaker3

Reaction score
Just keep going. Some people work with stuff like that - 'revenge' doesn't help here! Just reupload, make sure you don't use a non-verified account and spin your videos. Simply reupload it a few times and you'll be fine.

Cheers,
PB3

Mr White

Reaction score
Thanks you guys.
I have obviously worried this idiot if he has flagged me and got my video removed.
I went straight to number 1 after 1 hour and he obviously didnt like it.

I will win!!!

LinX

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Won't help if you give up, then you bought VIP for nothing and you worked hard for nothing.
Tweak your description and make it as safe as possible, be sure to cloak your download link even at your blog.

-LinX

Mr White

Reaction score
LinX said:
Won't help if you give up, then you bought VIP for nothing and you worked hard for nothing.
Tweak your description and make it as safe as possible, be sure to cloak your download link even at your blog.

-LinX

My blog is in the description, my link is coded into a download button is that alright?

LinX

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
NUMB3R44 said:
LinX said:

-LinX

My blog is in the description, my link is coded into a download button is that alright?

You still need to cloak your download link that is embedded into the download button, cloak it with bit.ly.

-LinX

Mr White

Reaction score
LinX said:
NUMB3R44 said:
LinX said:

-LinX

You still need to cloak your download link that is embedded into the download button, cloak it with bit.ly.

-LinX

Done :D Thanks for the heads up

THE OTHER GUYS VIDEO HAS BEEN REMOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ignore

Reaction score
Someone else is probably flagging all videos. I hate it that my video gets removed and I see my own video ranked that someone stole :p

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
I'd rather consuming my time uploading more videos if it got removed rather than wasting my time flagging anybody's video. It's not a good practice to flag someones video just because he is your competitor.

Top Bottom