Smithy's PPD Journey to $100+ Day [ShareCash]

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Smithy

Well-known member
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
Ohai guise, just thought I'd make a little journal of my earnings here on CPAElites.

Currently using one .com domain (Hosted on RMXHost which is kinda pewp sometimes, thinking of changing to Hostwinds if problems persist. However I did complain to RMX about some issues and they credited my account with 6 months free hosting lulz)

Using WordPress with a few SEO plugins + Social Traffic Pop for social/viral traffic.

Niche: Game hacks, paid software releases, serials etc etc

So far today @ 14th May
KXqi64t.png


My earnings summary for this year
KpPnHXn.png


On a good day my website will have alot of traffic.
aSOBqlX.png


14th May: $95.83
15th May: $70.68
16th May: $6 so far

More updates in thread

Will try my best to update this daily!
 

LinX

Banned
Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
1,411
Reaction score
0
Location
Sweden
Website
www.youtube.com
Best of luck you got some nice earnings, maybe you should release an e-book? :afro:

-LinX
 

Smithy

Well-known member
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
bearthepanda said:
Great Job :)
The next step is making your earnings a bit more stable as your earnings are very inconstant. Yesterday it was $40 xD

I know but if you take a look at the downloads, I got around 60 yesterday but the location of the leads were crap lol, besides todays not over as Sharecash is like 5 hours behind me, hoping to hit 100+ today
 

moneyboy2012

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 3, 2013
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
0
Age
28
Location
India
Website
profitnotch.com
great going smithy :O
hope i'll earn like u :D
And lol y u ue sharecash?
u could be losing a lot of money as SC shaves a lot..
try cleanfiles or other
 

Smithy

Well-known member
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
moneyboy2012 said:
great going smithy :O
hope i'll earn like u :D
And lol y u ue sharecash?
u could be losing a lot of money as SC shaves a lot..
try cleanfiles or other

Thanks, I'm sure you will earn like me if you work hard :P

As I'm averaging about $50/daily, I've been added to the Sharecash premium program which doesnt shave off too much ;)

And all PPD networks shave off some otherwise they wouldn't be running/making any money themselves.

I've tried CPA but didn't really like it. (AWM)

Sharecash ftw lol
 

moneyboy2012

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 3, 2013
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
0
Age
28
Location
India
Website
profitnotch.com
Smithy said:
moneyboy2012 said:
great going smithy :O
hope i'll earn like u :D
And lol y u ue sharecash?
u could be losing a lot of money as SC shaves a lot..
try cleanfiles or other

Thanks, I'm sure you will earn like me if you work hard :P

As I'm averaging about $50/daily, I've been added to the Sharecash premium program which doesnt shave off too much ;)

And all PPD networks shave off some otherwise they wouldn't be running/making any money themselves.

I've tried CPA but didn't really like it. (AWM)

Sharecash ftw lol

Thats good :)
i can say that u can earn much more than shrecash using Cleanfiles :)
why dont u try it for 1 day?? :p
just suggesting :)
and if u want to see the benefits of cleanfiles u can see this thread and leave a reply what u think :)

Thread: http://www.cpaelites.com/thread-665.html

I will love to see u averaging $100 per day :D
 

Smithy

Well-known member
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
Been getting really bad earnings per day recently and found out the cause of this.

One of my SlideShare accounts with 20+ presentations on getting 1K+ unique visitors a day to my website got suspended so I'm losing a heap of traffic.

On the bright side still averaging $30-50 a day still, but don't think I'm gonna hit my stable $100 a day goal anytime soon. Need to build up again.

Ks3e2YZ.png
 

moneyboy2012

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 3, 2013
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
0
Age
28
Location
India
Website
profitnotch.com
Ahh man..
sorry for that
but u can achieve it back easily..

And i didn't knew that slideshare has soo much traffic :O
 

Smithy

Well-known member
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
moneyboy2012 said:
Ahh man..
sorry for that
but u can achieve it back easily..

And i didn't knew that slideshare has soo much traffic :O

It does haha, that's where atleast 50% of my traffic was coming from :P
 
Top Bottom