Slightly worried.

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Prototype

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I have a niche, a YouTube video and a site, the site has a content locker on there, it all looks pretty convincing to be honest, I've been getting 10+ clicks and no leads. A lot of the comments on my video were "Completed the survey, window just closes." which is worrying, so people ARE actually completing my survey and I'm not getting paid? Or are they just being lying schmucks?

I think I may get rid of the whole content locker idea and start using product lockers where the program links them to it, I think it has a better CR.

Atlantis

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Well I noticed my epc is extremely low today so yeah it might be a bug?

Prototype

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Atlantis said:
Well I noticed my epc is extremely low today so yeah it might be a bug?

Darn! I really hope they fix this, actually could've made a bit of money for once! :cute:

Jamie

Reaction score
Has this been happening all the time? or just recently?

Try using the link locker, ive been using that and i have had zero problems with that

Marvin

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Not enough traffic to determined your expected result. Your traffic isn't high quality. You need a decent amount of traffic (about 500 or so clicks, if you're not targeting any specific country)

Top Bottom