Sites been being reviewed for weeks?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Razer12

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Google adsense is taking to long to review each site, I submitted my niche site at first had it in the review status for 2 weeks, I tried it with a different site not related to CPA/PPD in any way its about boxing an its been reviewing for about a week now... This happen to anyone else? If so how long did it take?

Calisthenics

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
2 weeks? For me it took 3 days.
As far as I know it can take from 12 hours up to 14 days and sometimes even longer than that.

Mr White

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Imagine how many sites get submitted daily?
Just wait it out.

Razer12

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Just came here to update this thread its been a month and I am still not accepted. Anyone have any suggestions or thoughts on the situation?

Jordan

Reaction score
It usually takes me ~days to get an answer, but sometimes they get backed up and it takes awhile.

Just wait it out and see how it goes.

Top Bottom