Simple Traffic to Image Website

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Floom

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Simple idea I'm going to give a go tomorrow.

You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

zyxec

Reaction score
It's sounds as a cool method to get traffic but I wonder how can U monetize that kind of traffic ?

Caveman

Reaction score
Wow this is a cool idea man. Thank you for the idea. It is very unique. I'm sure it can/will help a lot of members.

Floom

Reaction score
zyxec said:
It's sounds as a cool method to get traffic but I wonder how can U monetize that kind of traffic ?

Once you have a good amount of users that follow the website you could easily make money through advertising and affiliating.

zyxec

Reaction score
And one more thing about reddit, do U keep Ur topic alive somehow there, or just created and leave it?

Floom

Reaction score
zyxec said:
And one more thing about reddit, do U keep Ur topic alive somehow there, or just created and leave it?

Reddit threads are hard to keep active. Their ranking algo weighs time very heavily. Therefor, create as many as you can.

Top Bottom