SilverUpload.com New PPD Website Earn 1-20$ Per download

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Silverupload

Reaction score
logo.png

SilverUpload

What is SilverUpload ?

SilverUpload - is new ppd site lauch just yesterday.You will earn 1-20$ per download in this site. Because before download file you need complete survey. Also is good way to share files.

Untitled.png

Why SilverUpload is better that others ?

SilverUpload paying 15% from referrals earnings. Also give big money earnings from the download. Have quite low min payout like for this site. Also admin is very good and active always help.

Payments

Min Payout: 50$, Payments are every month first day. We paying to Payza, Paypal and Payonerr(will be soon)

How you file download page looks like ?
Untitled2.png

If you don't know how to earn money from ppd sites write to admin and he will send you guide how to make money.!

Payments will be upload soon.!

Register to SilverUpload !

Fridge

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Yet another PPD site with same bought themes from the internet, dozens of PPD sites that will later turn into scams. Remember the time when PTC sites were exploding? Now it's PPD turn...

Not to mention how HORRIBLE the owner's english is, stay away from this piece of shit.

Silverupload

Reaction score
25aug said:
Yet another PPD site with same bought themes from the internet, dozens of PPD sites that will later turn into scams. Remember the time when PTC sites were exploding? Now it's PPD turn...

Not to mention how HORRIBLE the owner's english is, stay away from this piece of shit.

I don't understand why you write a lot bad stuff without trying to use website.

Fridge

Reaction score
I'm not writing bad stuff, I'm writing the TRUTH, and I don't care if you like it or not. I am giving a piece of advice for those who might fall for this kind of fail PPD sites (even if 90% of the people realise those are only fail sites that turn into scams quicky)

Remco

Reaction score
Website
google.com
Why does everyone keep trying to bring up new networks? You won't get any respect since you are not unique.

Silverupload

Reaction score
25aug said:
I'm not writing bad stuff, I'm writing the TRUTH, and I don't care if you like it or not. I am giving a piece of advice for those who might fall for this kind of fail PPD sites (even if 90% of the people realise those are only fail sites that turn into scams quicky)

Okey i'm sorry. But it was no point to give me minus reputation

Bravirem said:
Why does everyone keep trying to bring up new networks? You won't get any respect since you are not unique.

Maybe is true. But my site is exactly the same like others

P1R4T3

Reaction score
Website
coincrate.net
Tavo anglu tai nekokia :D Patariu nusisamdyt verteja jai nori kad kasnors rimtai ziuretu i silver upload.
I just gave him advice in native language, if its not allowed let me know.

Eion

Reaction score
Silverupload said:
Maybe is true. But my site is exactly the same like others

That is exactly why you & your site will probably not shine. Without uniqueness, your site is destined to doom.

BOOBA

Reaction score
Good luck for you website.
A lot of networks are created everyday , that's why a lot of peoples don't trust you, so good luck !

Silverupload

Reaction score
BOOBA said:
Good luck for you website.
A lot of networks are created everyday , that's why a lot of peoples don't trust you, so good luck !

Yeah I know this. But is No point to not trust me.

Top Bottom