Signing up under someones referral link to tutor me

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Envo

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I need someone who is really good with ppd to tutor me, I will sign up under there referral link as well.
I am hoping to use adnooka as it has weekly payouts, you must have proof of decent earnings as well.
Some of my current skills are web development, so I am no noob when it comes to that area, it is just I have trouble with SEO and getting downloads to my files.

If anyone is interested, please post here!

Adorkable

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Well Adnooka doesn't offer weekly payout anymore.

And if SEO is hard, try using Wordpress and an SEO plugin.

Getting downloads might be hard, try using a link locker and linking them directly.

Envo

Reaction score
Adorkable said:
Well Adnooka doesn't offer weekly payout anymore.

And if SEO is hard, try using Wordpress and an SEO plugin.

Getting downloads might be hard, try using a link locker and linking them directly.

I think I may use youtube to get downloads, I do have one domain that I could see being great for PPD.

Top Bottom