Signing up for networks.

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

MoneyKing

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a question abut signing up to CPA networks. I'm 15, and most if not all CPA networks I have came across don't accept anyone under the age of 18. So when signing up, should I put my details in or a parents? I'm aware that I could run into some problems down the line with verifying my identity which is why I'm thinking of asking my parents to set the account up.

Thanks.

pepeneo

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
How will you cash out? once you figure this out you will have your answer

innozemec

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
www.instantlinkindexer.com
Yes, it is best to ask your parents set up account for you, as that will get you easily verified and be able to cash out the payments received

MoneyKing

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies.

My parents already have a verified unlimited Paypal account, so I guess I could use that as a payment method.

MoneyKing

Reaction score
axytm said:
Make an account to your parents.That's the best deal.They can cash out.Good lucK!

Thanks, I'll be doing this then. Also just realized that some networks phone at various points, so I'll need to brief them about that :tongue:

Top Bottom