SHOW SOME LOVE

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

JuanMove

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
May 20, 2013
Messages
1,026
Reaction score
0
Age
29
Location
North Pole
Alright I created this thread because I want to help someone, or anyone. So this thread is all about gift giving.

To all those who want to participate please reply here.

So this will be the procedure or the things to be done, for those who are willing to donate $0.5 - $1 please participate here and we will choose a lucky member one who is dedicated and deserving for our free upgrade.

If many will participate our $0.5 - $1 can go to a very long way. Please, share our blessings, we or I cannot do it alone, but together we can build a better community. God bless you all guys!

I WILL PARTICIPATE!
 

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
July 23, 2013
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
5
Off topic: I see no award on you you deserve one man.
 

JuanMove

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
May 20, 2013
Messages
1,026
Reaction score
0
Age
29
Location
North Pole
Sadler said:
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:
I'll chuck in $10 into the mix as well!

There goes half the funding. Need 10$ more. I can send in payza.

this doesn't mean an exchange bro :) this is for the members who cannot afford to upgrade but they have the traits of a real PPD/CPA players. Sorry bro but this thread is not what you are looking for


ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:
I'll chuck in $10 into the mix as well!

Our admin donated $10 for the chosen member. Who wants to donate more? I will also donate as well. :)


Fierce said:
Off topic: I see no award on you you deserve one man.

If you have a good intention for other members you don't need an award. :) Action speaks louder than words. :)
 

Morpheous

Well-known member
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 16, 2013
Messages
621
Reaction score
0
JuanMove said:
Sadler said:
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:
I'll chuck in $10 into the mix as well!

There goes half the funding. Need 10$ more. I can send in payza.

this doesn't mean an exchange bro :) this is for the members who cannot afford to upgrade but they have the traits of a real PPD/CPA players. Sorry bro but this thread is not what you are looking for


ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:
I'll chuck in $10 into the mix as well!

Our admin donated $10 for the chosen member. Who wants to donate more? I will also donate as well. :)


Fierce said:
Off topic: I see no award on you you deserve one man.

If you have a good intention for other members you don't need an award. :) Action speaks louder than words. :)




Nvm, you got me wrong. I will stay away.
 

JuanMove

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
May 20, 2013
Messages
1,026
Reaction score
0
Age
29
Location
North Pole
Sadler said:
JuanMove said:
Sadler said:
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:
I'll chuck in $10 into the mix as well!

There goes half the funding. Need 10$ more. I can send in payza.

this doesn't mean an exchange bro :) this is for the members who cannot afford to upgrade but they have the traits of a real PPD/CPA players. Sorry bro but this thread is not what you are looking for


ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:
I'll chuck in $10 into the mix as well!

Our admin donated $10 for the chosen member. Who wants to donate more? I will also donate as well. :)


Fierce said:
Off topic: I see no award on you you deserve one man.

If you have a good intention for other members you don't need an award. :) Action speaks louder than words. :)




Nvm, you got me wrong. I will stay away.




no what I mean we can't do it on payza, but let us see if we can. sorry for that
 

SteelHard

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
April 29, 2013
Messages
877
Reaction score
0
I obviously deserve it <3

Jk but I'll gladly donate 1$ through paypal :)
 

JuanMove

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
May 20, 2013
Messages
1,026
Reaction score
0
Age
29
Location
North Pole
sumusiko said:
I obviously deserve it <3

Jk but I'll gladly donate 1$ through paypal :)

We will vote for it sir :) We will choose members randomly according to their contribution and willingness.

Our admin "Hawk Eye" and I will talk about it. Thanks!
 

LFX

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
222
Reaction score
0
PM me willing to donate :)
 
Top Bottom