Should I use Hitleap?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

AwesomeMoMaker

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hi Guys! I was wondering if I should buy hits on hitleap for my YouTube Video. But the problem is that some people says that it works for ranking YouTube Videos and some other says it doesn't... I am confused :| Can someone please help me out? Thanks in advance!

Ignore

Reaction score
It's been working for me :s
It works when your video is max 60 seconds. If you want to register, click on my signature :)

zexo

Reaction score
I will do some of my own testing with hitleap when I will rank a new niche. Probably next week or so. I've heard good and bad things about hitleap, so the only thing that I can do is do some of my own testing and see how it turns out. At the moment vagex and enhanceviews is a good combination for me. Only issue with enhanceviews is that their like and custom comment feature tends to fuck up quite a lot. That's the only downfall for enhanceviews that I have found.

mKHAz

Reaction score
Հ∊xσ said:
I will do some of my own testing with hitleap when I will rank a new niche. Probably next week or so. I've heard good and bad things about hitleap, so the only thing that I can do is do some of my own testing and see how it turns out. At the moment vagex and enhanceviews is a good combination for me. Only issue with enhanceviews is that their like and custom comment feature tends to fuck up quite a lot. That's the only downfall for enhanceviews that I have found.

Do you use any other service for comments since enhanceviews commenting messes up?

God

Reaction score
I was going to use it for Youtube but video is like 90 seconds and with a normal Hitleap account you only have 60 seconds per site should i use it on the video?

mKHAz

Reaction score
coolm said:
Any problem from youtube side for those using hitleap as free members? Thanks

All of your views will be referred by hitleap. Get premium and you can add a custom referrer.

Apex

Reaction score
I've heard it works great. Considering buying the premium soon, when I'm setting up my new niches. Good luck man!

djaskol

Reaction score
I am also thinking to buy Premium. Heard many positive comments for HitLeap....

Top Bottom