Should i switch networks?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Dobz

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
So i have been doing cpa/ppd for about 3 weeks now and the current network im on seems to be doing horrible and before you say my niches are bad they are all HD videos and are easy to understand.
what i think is happening is the surveys are to hard to complete with the current network so they give up and i am almost positive these are horrible stats.
Im thinking of switching to fileice what are you opinions?
10a6aeece01181b13d9a4b5a5049fbb4.png

Dobz

Reaction score
AdShiftKyle said:
Feel free to PM me and I'll optimize for you :-)
Other than that, you could always split test with other networks.
Thanks for the quick reply I think I'm gona try a few test with a few networks then just chose the top preference P. S. Your guys network has the best support out of every network

AdShiftKyle

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Website
adshiftmedia.com
Dobz said:
AdShiftKyle said:
Feel free to PM me and I'll optimize for you :-)
Other than that, you could always split test with other networks.
Thanks for the quick reply I think I'm gona try a few test with a few networks then just chose the top preference P. S. Your guys network has the best support out of every network

No worries! It's always best to split test, some networks work for some while it may not work for others, good luck on your search!

Dobz

Reaction score
Update

I switched networks im trying out Fileice now i submitted and application last night and got accepted this morning.

Let me just say im amazed at how much my stats have increased on file ice My stats after about 2hr, im not trying do dis the other site i was with (not gona tell you the name)but i would get about 3 downloads a day average with about 200+ clicks and that didnt seem right so without changing anything i switched to fileice and got 7 downloads in a few hr

just letting you guys know try to switch networks you might see some major improvements in stats​

6a9590d1dba1285f90e61f09081e7093.png

Dobz

Reaction score
NYNF said:
Yeah i might try Fileice, sharecash just isn't doing it for me.

I wouldn't recommend share cash,way to over used and the survey screen does not look good but is ok if your new

Top Bottom