Should i go to Fileice?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Shxdow

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Well im using Adnooka but im not using any of the content locker or link locker im only using the file manager, should i just stick with adnooka or go over and try fileice?

GunZ

Reaction score
You better stick with Adnooka. On FI you can not optimize your offers. CPA > PPD (at least i think so). Adnooka and the file manager are working as PPD with flexible offers. You can test FI, just for the experience, test as many networks as possible.

zexo

Reaction score
Ohh man, let the battle of networks commence! Just pick one, stick there for a week and see if it's working or not. Stop circle jerking around networks and stick with one.

Shxdow

Reaction score
AdShiftKyle said:
earnmoey101 said:
adnooka is given you much more money from outher sites.

Not entirely true.
To the OP, how's your CR/EPC over at ADN? If it's working, why change anything?

Its going good, its just that if im going to be using a filemanager seems abit ironic not using a pdd because it is made for that kind of thing, but dont worry ill stick with adnooka and also testing out adshift media atm too

DutchPride

Reaction score
Website
www.cpaelites.com
It's all up to you, Only download to Fileice is that they're an PPD and you cannot optimize your own offers.
But i've made allot of money with Fileice.

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have made a lot of money with fileice, but I suggest you to stick to adnooka as their conversion rates are mind blowing.

btw, adnooka landing page is very good I must say...

Top Bottom