Should i buy Fiverr SEO gig?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Hellgate

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Guys,I am wondering if anyone of you have tried fiverr seo gigs to dominate google. Presently my niche is on page 2 at google, Do you think buying some high PR backlinks is going to help me? Please give your suggestions,Thanks!

noob

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
I think yes, will help you but try to buy backlinks from trusted seller, look on the feedback

DutchPride

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
www.cpaelites.com
I would not suggest doing this : they would just make backlinks on domains wich the seller uses as linkfarm.
So you aren't the only one. And the blog looks LQ and can be removed from google at anytime.

Ignore

Reaction score
I also suggest you not buying SEO gigs from fiverr :(
I'm currently looking for some great seo services for my website :s

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
Absolutely not! you will be given garbage link farm back links, sold by someone that is making $4 from the service.
Deduct the $1 that Fiverr takes away from the sale, then your left with someone that does not give a shit at all.

noob

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
I have buy some backlinks from fiverr for my youtube links and they was ranked on 1st page on google.

Ignore

Reaction score
noob said:
I have buy some backlinks from fiverr for my youtube links and they was ranked on 1st page on google.

You can buy fiverr links for youtube videos. but not for websites because you might get penalized :)

hammerK

Reaction score
Guys,I am wondering if anyone of you have tried fiverr seo gigs to dominate google.
This does not work ;) Never use fiverr gig for SEO. In the beginning I was stupid and tried some, but all those harmed my sites badly! Go for seoclerks instead or if you really want to go pro wth your website, choose SEO service from --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---, but its quite expensive.. [This is meant for websites only, youtube is another thing]

Top Bottom