Should I boost my video more?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Brien

Reaction score
My video is ranked 8, I purchased around $7 in views which was supposed to be around 10k, and my total views hover around 16k with 212 likes and 56 comments. I've let it sit around for a while, the video has been up for 3 weeks.

The number 1 video for the keyword only has 2500 views,which is odd because my video has way more. The niche has generated me around $50-60 or so. 134 clicks, 40 leads.

Do you guys think it's worth it to put up another 20-30k to see if I can get rank 1 with it? Shouldn't it be easy for me to overtake the #1 guy considering his views?

Mr White

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
A sudden big a$$ spike will look weird.
Add a few views, get some social shares in aswell.

inflameous

Reaction score
Just a free tip, youtube considers a video by the stats of 24 hours, if they see a great amount of views and likes the video will get boosted as 1st, if you boost it after it's worthless since they already know the video's potential.

Brien

Reaction score
inflameous said:
Just a free tip, youtube considers a video by the stats of 24 hours, if they see a great amount of views and likes the video will get boosted as 1st, if you boost it after it's worthless since they already know the video's potential.

Really? I thought I could always just boost it later if I wanted it to get higher?

inflameous

Reaction score
Brien said:
inflameous said:

Really? I thought I could always just boost it later if I wanted it to get higher?
That's how youtube works at the moment.

Diem

Reaction score
Aleks said:
Yes you should add 3k + on it then you are good :)

Lol how you know? you are doing 3 clicks a day and you advice to people without experience.

Brien

Reaction score
I'm just curious how much I'd have to do to get rank 1, it really bothers me that this video with 2.5k views and 12 likes is above mine.

Rohit00033

Reaction score
Well adding views to the video will definitely help in ranking it up, But yeah I would really invest some more money if it has made me $50+ already I wouldn't really mind spending upto $10 for views and likes!

moneyboy2012

Reaction score
Website
profitnotch.com
Bro just add vies using free services and add likes
for 10k vid u should have 500 like atleast then buy 2k views and also subs,favs is also important factor
:)

Top Bottom