Shop ☆ Gmail PVA ☆ 100 accounts $17

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Xhat

Reaction score
Welcome to the Gmail PVA Shop

Our packages :

10 accounts : 2.5$
25 accounts :$5.5
50 accounts : $9
100 accounts : $17

Reviews of high reputation members left : 0.

By purchasing our packages you are agreeing to our TOS :

1. All sales are final and I will never give a refunds. Our ETA is less than 24 hours, but in many cases your order will be delivered in less than 3 hours.
2. Replacement guarantee for 24 hours after the sale for unused or disabled accounts. You will need to provide me a proof. I will not replace account which are banned for violating Terms of Services of any service of Google related.
3. Paypal and Perfect Money only. Any chargeback will result in a scam report.

They will be delivered in a .txt which will be sent one time only in the format email:password. They are all verified with US Phone Number number and created with a unique dedicated IP from UK. You can login to Youtube directly. Seems like try to connect to Gmail from another country than UK it's asking you a Phone Verification.

For anyone who have some private proxy and would like to use my service to create gmail PVA account. I can do it for a given prices. PM me.​

Xhat

Reaction score
Sorry but you aren't a high trusted members here. And yes, they can be used for youtube.

Xhat

Reaction score
Well for the vouch copy, I prefer to give it to a member with 20 positive reputation minimum. Also, I'll give away 2 vouch packages of 10 accounts right now.

doodoo

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I can review your service if your want,if you are interested PM me.

doodoo

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Tested vouch accounts and they all worked for me.
Goodluck with the sales Xhat.

Top Bottom